Bike legal expenses cover
Secure additional protection in the event of an accident that's not your fault, get help to claim back uninsured losses from the driver responsible with optional legal expenses cover.
For only £1.67 a month (excluding interest) our legal expenses cover, managed by Arc on behalf of Inter Partner Assistance SA, offers assistance when claiming after an accident which is not your fault.
Up to £100,000 legal expenses cover
Our legal expenses cover offers assistance for:
- compensation for not being able to use your bike
- any excess you may have paid under your motor insurance policy
- compensation if you are injured
- compensation for damage to your clothes, luggage or personal belongings
- reasonable costs for a hire vehicle whilst yours is being repaired
- repair costs if you don't have comprehensive bike insurance cover
- you are covered for claims reported within 180 days of your accident
- Legal costs to defend prosecution arising from a motoring offence
- 24/7 Legal advice
You are not covered for:
- any legal costs you pay before Arc agree to pay them
- any claim if there is less than a 51% probability of success
You may be able to get legal support after an accident without this policy, but you would need to arrange this yourself. Full terms and conditions can be found in our optional additional products booklet.