How to deal with mould and mildew in the bathroom

Mould and mildew are two types of fungi that thrive in moisture-rich areas like bathrooms. You can find it on ceilings and walls, around window frames and on tile sealant or grout.

    Why does your insurance company need to know about building work?

    When should I tell my insurance provider that I'm carrying out work?

    Do you need specialist home renovation insurance?

    What renovations will help add value to your property?



    At Hastings Direct, we know how important your home and its contents are to you. That's why we offer home insurance that covers you for the unexpected expense that theft, loss and damage can bring. Plus, you can choose from a great range of optional extras.

    Log in to MyAccount to manage your policy online. You can view and download documents at your convenience. If your policy number starts with 'XA' you can also make payments and changes to your policy online.