Hastings Direct — Car, Van, Bike & Home Insurance

Third party fire & theft car insurance

Find a car insurance policy that offers basic cover at a great price with our third party fire and theft policies from Hastings Direct, specifically designed to offer the cover you need without stretching your budget.

Our third party fire and theft car insurance policy sits roughly between our third party and comprehensive car insurance policies, offering the same basic cover of a third party only policy with a few notable extras.

With this policy, you will be covered if your vehicle is stolen or destroyed by fire. In the event of an accident, you will be covered for injury to others and other people's cars and property.

What's more, we offer great benefits as standard as well as optional extras, monthly payment options and a 24/7 UK claims helpline to all our customers.

If our third party fire and theft car insurance cover sounds like it suits you — get an online quote today.

Car insurance

Our refreshingly straightforward car insurance is Defaqto 5 Star rated, so you can be sure you're getting a great product. Plus you can choose from a great range of optional extras.

Online insurance quotes for cars Get a car insurance quote

Join us...

Image of a seagull standing on some railings