Bike personal accident cover
Up to £20,000 cash payment if you or your passengers are injured in an accident. Please ensure that you have read the important information about the product before purchasing.
Our optional Personal Accident policy is provided by Canopious and gives you cover for injuries that could happen following an accident on your bike. The £20,000 benefit is payable to you for any of the following:
- accidental death
- total loss of sight in one or both eyes
- loss of a limb or limbs
- loss of hearing
- loss of speech
- permanent total disability
You are not covered for:
- anyone who is over 79 years of age
- any injured person who is not normally resident in the UK
- any injured person who's under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- any pre-existing medical condition that's been made worse by an accident
Your current policy does not have any personal accident cover as standard. You and your pillion passengers could also claim compensation via an at-fault driver. Full terms and conditions can be found in our optional additional products booklet.