Enhanced personal accident cover
Up to £140,000 cash payment if you or your passengers are injured in an accident. Please ensure that you have read the important information about the product before purchasing.
Our optional Personal Accident policy is provided by Canopious and gives you cover for injuries that could happen following an accident in your car. The £20,000 benefit is payable for each person in the car and the total benefit for any one accident is £140,000, for any of the following:
- Accidental death (limited to £7,500 for anyone under 16)
- Total loss of sight in one or both eyes
- Loss of a limb or limbs
- Loss of hearing
- Loss of speech
- Permanent total disability
You are not covered for:
- Anyone who is over 79 years of age
- Any injured person who is not normally resident in the UK
- Any injured person who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or have any pre-existing medical condition
Our standard motor policy covers you and your spouse (civil partner) for £5,000 in personal accident benefit in any one insured period (up to 75 years of age). You and your passengers could also claim compensation via an at-fault driver. Full terms and conditions can be found in our optional additional products booklet.