Personal accident cover
Receive a cash payment of up to £100,000 if you or your passengers are injured in an accident with our optional personal accident cover.
Provided by Equity Red Star, our personal accident policy gives you cover for injuries that could happen following an accident, for only £2.38 a month.
The £15,000 benefit is payable for each person in the car and the total benefit for any one accident is £100,000, for any of the following:
- Accidental death (limited to £7,500 for anyone under 16)
- Total loss of sight in one or both eyes
- Loss of a limb or limbs
- Loss of hearing
- Loss of speech
- Permanent total disability
Our personal accident product does not cover:
- Anyone who is 80 years or older
- Any injured person who is not normally resident in the UK
- Any injured person who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or have any pre-existing medical condition
Our standard car insurance policy covers you and your spouse (civil partner) for £5,000 in personal accident benefit in any one insured period (up to 75 years of age). You and your passengers could also claim compensation via an at fault driver. Full terms and conditions can be found in our optional additional products booklet.